Monday, November 19, 2007

Busy time making Christmas presents!

This is a table runner I made for Aunty Jean. Its very "Aunty Jean" and I think she will like it. So one weekend, nine presents... its all good!


Also made this quilt. It's a man-quilt! My cutters and ruler had crapped out by that stage so it grew together, not cutting required!! I'm actually really pleased with it. I wanted some polar fleece for the back so I took a blanket out of James' bed (he's eleven) and cut half off it. Then I put the blanket back and waited to see if he would notice. So far he hasn't!!


Had a very productive weekend. This is a very cool bag I made. I'm really pleased with it. It actually looked nothing until I put the buttons on it!



I've been busy making Christmas presents this weekend. Here are five little sewing kits. cool aren't they. I found the receipe for them in a magazine.

No comments: