Monday, October 13, 2008

It's arrived....

From my lovely lovely stitchers angel in ITALY (how exciting is that?) It is the lovely and talented Ale at Cakes and Cross stitch!
Beautifully wrapped gifts!
A lovely letter, thanks Ale!
A teddy for the baby - not this one the baby that is coming in April. Sooooo soft and fluffy.
Handmade cross stitched bibs for Baby - will be best dressed baby thank you.
A cross stitched apron and some kitchen gifts. Very thoughtful.
Beautiful, beautiful handmade gifts for me. Too nice to use. I love them.
Thank you so so so so much. You put so much thought into this. I love it all. Thank you thank you thank you.

1 comment:

Ale :o+ said...

I'm so happy to know its arrived! =)
And happy to know you like my gifts!
Now I can tell to all that YOU are my ANGEL!!!! =)
Big hug Deb!
Ale xxx