Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Getting side-tracked...

This morning I have a wee man who is not feeling that well at all. In our house when someone is sick they say "Mummy Me" (daddy's can mummy too) so I've brought my laptop into the lounge and I'm writing a Register of Environmental Legislation, a David Robertson Decorators Environmental Policy and a whole lot of other stuff before the audit next week.

Anyway of course you have to check your emails and read a blog or two as well to counteract the tedium of writing such documents! Check out "Anyone can Quilt"... Sarah has such an inspiring blog... and the most amazing fabric stash! Apart from the fact I love the title, it's a fun blog to visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for visiting Deb. I hope your little one feels better soon! x