Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas is fun...

Wasn't Christmas fun??? we had a great day with our family. It was a beautiful sunny day and we were at our cottage at Coalgate. We sat on the verandah and chatted and ate! the youngsters went down to the river for a while and we all relaxed. Thank you God for a beautiful day. Today we it rained and poured but we still had a good day. Off we went to Ohoka to the 'cuzies' and spent the day there. We watched a movie (dejavu) and ate more good food. The kids watched Hairspray and ate a ton of chocolate favourites! I finished the red backpack we started in Thailand, it just needs a button and one of the embroideries for the bag by Leanne that I am making. I tried to post a photo but with the vodum it doesn't seem to be working. I'll have to do it when I get home!!

No comments: