Saturday, December 15, 2007

A very productive week!

I'm so over being sick. I'm still taking antiboitics for my strep throat and I have another cold and sore throat! It must be nearly Christmas and holiday time. I can't wait.
Yesterday I made costumes: three wise men, one shepherd, Mary, Joseph, an angel, the innkeeper and his wife.
This week, apart from working full time, I've made two lap quilts, put the binding on seven others and nearly finished a very pretty pink quilt. This will be my most productive week ever I think. I have made nearly all of the presents this year, I'm so pleased. I hope all the people that get them will be pleased too!
Today I have about ten pairs of old jeans to put flares in for James' end of year concert. Then I am going to pack up the machine till after Christmas!
I'll post some photos of stuff tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Hope you are on the mend soon!